Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oral Examination

I took my oral examination on Wednesday different from the others because i had to go for my Maths Olympiad on Thurday. Our teacher dismiss us at 1300 and i go to the canteen to have my lunch. at 1325 i went to the hall and settle down. My group was E9 and i was the last one in the group. Slowly and slowly time went by and it was going to be my turn. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Finally, it was my turn, my examiner is Mr Mustaffa he looks scary but it was not that bad. I read the passage of the paper and then described the picture.After the english oral i went on to my chinese oral,the chinese oral examiner turn out to be my own mother tongue teacher. That makes me more nervous!! I went home at about 1540 and sat down in my room drank a cup of ice milo.That's all for this post Bye Bye!!

No comments: